The Caldwell Clinic, which opened July 5th, 2023, is located on the second floor of the Family Medicine Center building (across the street from West Valley Medical Center at 315 E Elm Street, STE 201).
Serving the community and patients of Canyon County, our providers care for all patients in a supportive, patient-centered, clinically-excellent environment as we strive to make healthcare accessible and equitable to the underserved and vulnerable populations in our community. We care for patients who speak a variety of different languages. Along with these benefits, our clinic also provides affordable healthcare options for the whole family who might not otherwise be able to access care. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, or no insurance; no one will be turned away for an inability to pay. Ask our team about Sliding Fee to see if your family or loved one qualifies!
Caldwell Clinic Location315 E Elm Street, STE 201 Caldwell, ID 83709 Phone: (208) 514-2528 Fax: (208) 375-2217
- Urgent and preventative care
- Chronic disease management
- Pregnancy care and state-of-the-art ultrasound
- Newborn care (circumcision’s)
- Well child checks
- Well-Adolescent Exam (Sports Physicals)
- Women’s Health (low cost contraception)
- Men’s Health (low cost vasectomies)
- Older Adult Care
- Routine Laboratory Tests (CLIA) & X-Ray
- Behavioral health services
- Gender affirming care
- Skin and other procedures
- Pharmacy services
- Health education and nutrition
- Referrals to specialists, when necessary
- Sliding Fee Scale for families who qualify
- Interpreters are available during your visit with us
Established patients of the Caldwell Clinic who sign up for MyChart can now schedule their appointments online!