Current Job Postings
Full Circle Health is a growing Community Health Center serving Idaho communities since 1975. We offer full service medical, behavioral health, pharmaceutical and outreach services for individuals and families from the beginning of life through end of life care. It is a part of our mission to improve the health and wellness of individuals who are under resourced and to provide high-quality comprehensive healthcare to all members of our communities.
Full Circle Health offers an extensive benefits package to include:
- Multiple health and dental plans – some as low as $0/pay period!
- No cost to employee life insurance, long term disability, employee assistance program, and financial advisors
- Optional coverages:
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Identity theft protection
- Critical illness coverage
- Accident coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (with employer contribution if eligible)
- Pet insurance
- 6.5 paid holidays annually and PTO starting at 17 days per year
- Full Circle Health has a 403(b)-retirement match and discretionary profit-share (pre-tax or Roth)
Other Perks of Being Part of Full Circle Health’s Team
Employees of Full Circle Health have an opportunity to enjoy a 1/2 day of rafting at the start of summer as we celebrate our graduating residents from their respective residency programs here at Full Circle Health. Ending the night with our Annual company picnic with a night full of food, games, awards, and laughter! There are also several events within the Treasure Valley we rally and participate in, including Boise Pride Festival.
Full Circle Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Full Circle Health uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Full Circle Health does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.