Prepare For Your Visit:
Full Circle Health follows CDC guidelines to help keep all patients and staff safe. Full Circle Health follows evidence-based guidelines for COVID treatment and encourages COVID vaccination for everyone age 5 and older. We require all patients and visitors ages 2 and older to wear a mask at all times in our facilities. If you have an elevated temperature, or new onset of cough, difficulty breathing, congestion, or sore throat, please call to reschedule your appointment or request a telehealth visit unless you are being seen for COVID testing.
If you need care and it’s after normal clinic hours, you can call any of our clinic phone numbers to speak with a Registered Nurse for help in answering your health related questions. Follow the simple prompts provided to you once you’re connected.
SIGN UP FOR MYCHART!
With MyChart, you can:
- Communicate with your healthcare provider.
- Request and cancel appointments.
- Request prescription refills.
- View and pay your bill.
- Update your personal information
- Review your after-visit summary, test results, medications, immunization history, and more.