Boise Pediatrics Clinic!
We treat newborns, children, adolescents and young adults (18 years old). As your pediatrician, we play a big role in the health and wellbeing of your kiddos. With a wide range of responsibilities from conducting regular well-child checkups to diagnosing and treating illnesses, injuries and other health conditions, we are here to assist you.
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday & Wednesday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Interpreters are available in multiple languages!
- Newborn care (circumcisions)
- Well child checks
- Well-Adolescent Exam (Sports Physicals)
- Contraceptive management options
- Urgent and preventative care
- Chronic disease management
- Routine Laboratory Tests (CLIA)
- Behavioral health services
- Medications and/or Prescriptions for Medications
- Health education and nutrition
- Referrals to specialists, when necessary
- Sliding Fee Scale for families who qualify
- Interpreters are available during your visit with us
Learn More About Our Providers:
- Dr. Perry Brown
- Dr. Susan Bradford
- Dr. Asma Butt
- Dr. Zachary Fox
- Dr. Lisa Labor
- Dr. Savarra Mantzor
- Dr. Tom Patterson
- Dr. Kelly Showalter
Sliding Fee Discount Options
Services, including specialty care services, are covered for sliding fee patients. Full Circle Health offers a sliding fee discount program to eligible persons based on the patient’s ability to pay. Ability to pay is determined by the household size and annual income relative to a discount schedule based on federal poverty income guidelines.
Click HERE to apply for Sliding Fee