Full Circle Health focuses on patient care in the context of the family and the community. The Full Circle Health Sports Medicine Fellowship’s goal is to provide our fellows with additional knowledge of sport and exercise in caring for patients of all ages.
The fellow will participate in multiple clinic settings with different patient populations including Full Circle Health Sports Medicine and Primary Care clinics, Idaho Sports Medicine Institute—a private orthopedic group working with both orthopedic and primary care sports medicine attending physicians, and Boise State Student Health Center working with Boise State students. Elective rotation options include musculoskeletal radiology, foot and ankle surgery, hand surgery, occupational medicine etc.
A comprehensive diagnostic ultrasound and ultrasound-guided injection curriculum is part of core rotations. Ultrasound is available and widely used at all core clinic locations.
The fellow will have the opportunity to participate in game coverage at multiple sport levels including Boise State Athletics, High School training room and football coverage, adult club rugby, professional cycling, and mass participant tournament coverage.
No call or hospital attending is required. May do obstetrics if desired. May moonlight if it does not interfere with fellow’s duties.
Sample Schedule Fall
- Monday: AM: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute | PM: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute, HS Training Room
- Tuesday: AM: Residency Sports Medicine Clinic | PM: Residency Continuity FM Clinic
- Wednesday: AM: Primary Health Primary Care Sports Medicine Clinic | PM: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute, BSU Training Room
- Thursday: AM: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute | PM: Residency Continuity FM Clinic
- Friday: AM: Elective Rotation or Surgical Assist | PM: Admin Time, Football Game Coverage
- Saturday: Home BSU Football Coverage
- Sunday: High School Acute Injury Clinic