Medical Assistant Apprenticeship Program
Full Circle Health is partnering with the College of Western Idaho (CWI) and the Idaho Community Health Center Association (ICHCA) to provide you an opportunity to become an Medical Assistant in as little as 12 months! Receive on-the-job training, earn while you learn, and be set up with a position with Full Circle Health once you pass your final state exam for certification!
MA Apprentice Program Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 18 years of age by January 1st, 2024
- Enrolled at the College of Western Idaho (CWI)
In-Person Classes at CWI begin on January 16th, 2024
Online Classes: Enroll and start anytime!
- Email Full Circle Health of your interest in the program:
- Enroll at the College of Western Idaho (CWI)
Start Here: http://www.idahopca.org/resources/apprenticeships/medical-assisting
In-Person Option: Deadline to Enroll is January 6, 2024
- Apply for Funding with “The Idaho Launch Program” by visiting:
Need Enrollment Assistance?
Do you need help with the enrollment process at the College of Western Idaho (CWI) Work-Based Learning Center?