How Do I Refill My Prescription?
- Call the phone number on your prescription label
- Visit MyChart and request a refill (Only if you have zero refills left)
- Request a refill with your primary care provider (calling your clinic directly)
Please speak with your provider at each visit to make sure your prescriptions are up to date. If you need a routine prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy and request a refill. Your pharmacy will contact your health care provider’s office on your behalf – no need to contact the clinic directly. Talk with your provider before your prescription runs out, and please allow 72 hours for refills.
Please note: This is for routine prescription refills only, not life threatening circumstances.
- Routine refills may be requested through your pharmacy.
- Refills require 72 hour advanced notice.
- An appointment may be needed prior to some refills.
Benefits of Using our Pharmacy:
- Short wait times: Only 5-10 minutes vs. 30 minutes industry
- Pharmacists know your Primary Care Physician and can communicate in a timely fashion.
- We mail prescriptions! (If insurance allows)
- Affordable options are available.
- Text Alerts or Voicemails when your prescription is ready.
- We offer vaccines (call for availability)
- Prior Authorizations are FAST!
- Bilingual pharmacy staff (Spanish, Farsi/Dari)
- Filling prescriptions at our pharmacy financially supports the mission of Full Circle Health: serving the underserved and educating medical professionals.
Enroll in AutoFill!
When enrolled in autofill, you won’t have to call in to the pharmacy, our pharmacists automatically fill the prescription every month and request refills from your provider after the last fill. Speak with a pharmacy staff member in-person or on the phone to enroll!
(This is for all maintenance medications (no PRN meds or controlled substances)).
Refill Prescriptions Online
Did you know that you can refill prescriptions online?! Fill your prescriptions quickly and easily by utilizing Refill Quick or by downloading the app from the Apple App Store (the RefillQuick App is not available for Android Phones at this time.)
Difficulty Affording Medications?
Speak with any of our Pharmacists at Full Circle Health pharmacies to talk about options. Call: (208) 514-2512
Sliding Fee Discount Program
Services, including specialty care services, are covered for sliding fee patients. Full Circle Health offers a sliding fee discount program to eligible persons based on the patient’s ability to pay. Ability to pay is determined by the household size and annual income relative to a discount schedule based on federal poverty income guidelines.
Click HERE to apply for Sliding Fee