Outreach and Community Health
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS (CHW) AT FULL CIRCLE HEALTH ASSIST COMMUNITY MEMBERS IN SEVERAL AREAS OF NEED.
- Help with insurance enrollment into health insurance plans Access to Health Care services: Medical, Pediatric, Dental, Behavioral Health, Social Welfare
- Help with getting access to Community resources: housing, employment, food, transportation, and more!
- Getting involved in the community by participating in conferences, classes, health fairs, and other events
- Provide health education for individuals and groups on topics such as:
- Nutrition – Cooking Classes
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Household & Occupational Safety
Appointments with Full Circle Health’s CHWs are available at all Full Circle Health clinics!
You can learn more about Idaho Community Health Workers by watching the video below. Featured, you will see our very own Community Health Workers; Luis Lagos and Diane McKinnis as well as our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Jeffrey Edwards.