HIV Services/Wellness Center
The Wellness Center at the Full Circle Health is a Ryan White grant recipient clinic that provides comprehensive, interdisciplinary medical care to more than 700 individuals living with HIV/AIDS in Southern Idaho and Eastern Oregon. Over the last two decades, the Wellness Center has grown to become the largest clinic in Idaho treating persons living with HIV/AIDS, while also providing nationally recognized graduate medical education opportunities in HIV care, operating in a patient centered medical home with a multidisciplinary team, and delivering a comprehensive range of key services.
We see patients who are newly diagnosed with HIV and who have been living with HIV for years while also providing a wide range of consult services on HIV-related issues as well. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions – a Wellness Center provider is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
HIV screening is recommended by the USPSTF for all individuals aged 15-65, including pregnant women – and more frequently for individuals at risk: Visit U.S. Preventive Services Taskforce Website
For more information or to refer a patient, please call us at 208-514-2505.
Resources available at the Wellness Center –
Ask to speak to a Case Manager:
Join Dr. Ely and Dr. Bangs for a group session to help support individuals with anxiety and depression which is commonly associated with HIV diagnosis on Wednesday, October 18th at 6:00 PM.
- Coordinate ADAP for HIV medication for people who are uninsured.
- IDAGAP for Medicare recipients up to 500% FPL who need help to with prescription copays.
- Referrals to resources and support (Housing, transportation, mental health, substance abuse, financial assistance, etc.)
- 6 visits paid in full for counseling and or medication management (additional can be authorized) for those with no health insurance coverage
- HOPWA housing (long term rental assistance)/ STRMU (short term rental, mortgage, utility assistance)
- SNAP cobra, medical, rental, utility assistance – depends on number of requests, cobra take priority, up to $300/year per person
- JIMMY MOORE medical expense emergencies
- JERRY SWETT rental/utility emergencies
- Transportation Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Dental Coverage – for those with no dental insurance and <500% FPL
- Labs are covered in full for those with no insurance and < 300% FPL
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Resource Library
- Enrollment Counselor with Your Health Idaho: Navigating the Affordable Care Act
- We have Sliding Fee coverage for uninsured patients here at the clinic. Patient costs are based on their income. Assistance for those under 200% FPL Patients <100% FPL are 0 copay
- Saint Alphonsus and Saint Luke’s specialty providers accept our sliding fee for referrals
- CAP program is available to all patients- based on income, patients who have paid out a certain percentage of their income on medical expenses that they track will no longer be charged at the clinic for their care here (for the calendar year). Patients <100%FPL have no copay at the clinic.
Local Community Resources:
A.l.p.h.a – food pantry, discounted to free STI testing, PreP, needle exchange
537 W. Bannock Street, suite 100, Boise, ID 83702
208-424-7799 | https://alphaidaho.org/
Idaho Ryan White Program Information: https://healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/health-wellness/diseases-conditions/hiv
Housing Resources: https://www.sicha.org/
Emergency Housing Assistance: https://www.jessetreeidaho.org/
Additional Resources: https://findhelpidaho.org/
Idaho 211: Call 211 or https://www.211.org
Mental Health Services at Pathways of Idaho: Learn More
Western Idaho Community Crisis Center (Canyon County Region) Home | widccc
Idaho Crisis & Suicide Hotline: Call or Text 988
Sliding Fee Program
Services, including specialty care services, are covered for sliding fee patients. Full Circle Health offers a sliding fee discount program to eligible persons based on the patient’s ability to pay. Ability to pay is determined by the household size and annual income relative to a discount schedule based on federal poverty income guidelines.
Click HERE to apply for Sliding Fee
We are happy to see patients both with and without insurance coverage!