Nampa South Pediatrics
Our clinic delivers high-quality health care to children and teens; with a focus on promoting healthy lifestyles and identifying illness early, we help prevent more serious illness later on. Our clinic offers Spanish speaking healthcare providers whom are available to help you during your visit. Along with these benefits, our clinic can also provide you with affordable healthcare options for children and teens who might not otherwise be able to access care. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, private insurance, or no insurance; no one will be turned away for an inability to pay. Ask our team about Sliding Fee to see if your family or loved one qualifies!
This clinic does not serve adults; adult family members who need health care services are encouraged to make an appointment at our other Family Medicine Clinic located across the hallway.
Nampa South Pediatrics Clinic Location215 E Hawaii Avenue, #140 Nampa, ID 83686 Phone: (208) 514-2502
Fax: (208) 375-2217Web Map/Driving Directions
Nampa South Pediatrics Clinic Services
- Treatment of Minor Acute Injury and Illness
- Well-Child Exam
- Well-Adolescent Exam (Sports Physicals)
- Routine Laboratory Tests (CLIA)
- Management of Chronic Illness
- Behavioral and Mental Health Assessment and Treatment
- Referral for Drug and Alcohol Assessment and Treatment
- Health Education and Health Promotion
- Medications and/or Prescriptions for Medications
- Referral to specialists, when necessary