Boise Pediatrics Clinic
Our Boise pediatrics clinic delivers high-quality health care to newborns, children, and young adults (up to 18 years old) with a focus on promoting healthy lifestyles and identifying illness early to help prevent more serious illness later on. Our clinic offers Spanish speaking healthcare providers whom are available to help you during your visit, including interpreters for many other languages. Along with these benefits, our clinic can also provide you with affordable healthcare options for children and teens who might not otherwise be able to access care. We accept most insurances, including Medicaid, private insurance, or no insurance; no one will be turned away for an inability to pay. Ask our team about Sliding Fee to see if your family or loved one qualifies!
This clinic does not serve adults; adult family members who need health care services are encouraged to make an appointment at our other Full Circle Health clinics nearby.
Boise Pediatrics Clinic Location8610 W Overland Road Boise, ID 83709 Phone: (208) 954-8711 Fax: (208) 375-2217
- Newborn care (circumcisions)
- Well child checks
- Well-Adolescent Exam (Sports Physicals)
- Contraceptive management options
- Urgent and preventative care
- Chronic disease management
- Routine Laboratory Tests (CLIA)
- Behavioral health services
- Medications and/or Prescriptions for Medications
- Health education and nutrition
- Referrals to specialists, when necessary
- Sliding Fee Scale for families who qualify
- Interpreters are available during your visit with us
Established patients of Boise Pediatrics Clinic who sign up for MyChart can now schedule their Pediatric appointments online!