Full Circle Health’s dedicated care management team is here to provide you with personalized support to help you navigate your healthcare journey.
Our Care Management Services Include:
- Patient Advocacy:
- We serve as your advocates, helping you understand and navigate the complex healthcare system, ensuring you receive the best possible care.
- Chronic Disease Management:
- Our team specializes in developing personalized care plans for individuals living with chronic conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, and more.
- Medication Management:
- We work closely with healthcare providers to ensure your medications are appropriate, effective, and well-coordinated.
- Coordination of Care:
- We facilitate communication between different healthcare providers to ensure seamless and integrated care.
- Transition of Care:
- Receive support during transitions between healthcare settings, such as hospital to home, to ensure a smooth and safe recovery process.
- Behavioral Health Integration:
- Our care managers collaborate with our team of mental health professionals to provide holistic care for both physical and mental well-being.
How to Access Care Management:
- Call Us Directly:
- (208) 954-8692; if you are a patient, one of our Care Manager Team members would be happy to assist you on your healthcare journey to wellness!
- Referral by your Doctor:
- Ask your provider at your next appointment about how to request care management services.
Meet Our Care Management Team:
Get to know the experienced and compassionate professionals who will be supporting you on your healthcare journey.
View Your Team Members
William Riley, RN, BSN, MBA, FNP-S
RN Care Management Supervisor
William Riley is a Registered Nurse and Teaching Instructor and currently pursuing a Master of Science degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) at Northwest Nazarene University.
At Full Circle Health, his main focus is to assist patients who require specialized care, devising personalized care plans, and ensure the delivery of health care services.
William Riley holds an Idaho RN license, BLS AHA, and ACLS AHA certifications, as well as a Certified Health Coach. He is committed to healthcare and education, driven by a profound desire to make a meaningful impact in patients’ lives.
Isabel Bruce, RN, BSN, NC-BC
RN Care Manager
Isabel Bruce is a Registered Nurse, and a Board Certified Nurse Coach, through the AHNCC. She also holds her BLS, ACLS, and Conscious Sedation Certification.
As a nurse, her main focus is to be a motivational leader in collaboration with other health care disciplines to deliver extraordinary care. Nursing, and nurse coaching, has allowed her to enhance the quality of life for those she serves, and to participate in the wellness of our communities. She brings with her a foundation of business development, finance and management (AS), to compliment her nursing knowledge.
At Full Circle Health, she assists patients with transition from hospitalization to home care with the Care Management Team. Isabel helps to provide education and support focused on maintenance of health goals, to prevent rehospitalization. Her passion here is to take care of patients with dedicated focus and attention to help enrich their health and wellness needs.
Jennifer Szwec RN, BSN, COHN-S, CCM
RN Care Manager
Jennifer works with patients as a member of their healthcare team to address their chronic diseases with education and care coordination to reach their healthcare goals and improve their outcomes.
Jennifer Szwec holds an Idaho RN license and is BLS certified. Additional national certifications held include Certified Occupational Health Nurse Specialist and Certified Case Manager. She enjoys being part of the solution to assist Full Circle Health patients achieve their optimal health & wellness goals.
Chronic Care Coordinator
Ilian Mendez is a Chronic Care Coordinator who facilitates communication between patients and the Nurse Care Managers. She provides extra support by establishing a connection with patients and providing education to enroll on a Chronic Care Program to improve their health outcomes.
Ilian also assists patients with their transition of care from the hospital to the clinic by scheduling their follow-up appointments and educating new patients of our clinic guidelines. She has experience in roles such as Reception, Women’s Health Coordination, Community Health Work, and Certified Health Insurance Enrollment Counseling.
Ilian Mendez is a Certified Spanish Medical Interpreter and with a vibrant spirit, she is dedicated to advocating for her community. She loves to make a difference and help each and every patient she serves.